Community Kids is excited that your family has made the decision to consider being part of our Extended Family.
Come join us for our next open house and see what Community Kids is all about! Our next open house is on Saturday, January 11th, 2020. We will be open from 10 AM to 12 PM.
Reminder, your child must be either 3 or 4 years old by September 30th, 2020. The Open House is strictly informational, but, Spots Fill Up quickly once registration opens.
As you prepare to register at Community Kids the week of January 14th or 16th, 2020 for the Preschool Year 2020-2021, please keep the following in mind. Don’t forget your child must be either 3 or 4 years old by September 30th, 2020 and all children must be POTTY-TRAINED by the first day of preschool.
Please Bring the following with you on Registration Day:
NEW for 2020-2021 – ALL CLASSES will be 9 AM to 1 PM
- An ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE must be presented at the time of registration.
- Fill out a registration form for the upcoming current school year (online: https://pdf.ac/5Qcvkt)
- MAY 2021 TUITION needs to be paid upfront as a deposit to hold your child’s spot. So, you will only need to pay Sept. – April during the school year. This is due at the time of registration.
- A Non-Refundable Registration Fee of $120 is due at the time of Registration.
- We accept the following for payments: Cash, Checks, Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard or Discover) and you may pay with VANCO SERVICES (fill out a form one time with a voided check and automatically your tuition will be taken out each month on the 1st of month(s) September 2020 – April 2021).
- School Supplies Fundraiser will be asked to be paid by the beginning of May 2020 for next school year. Less stress for all the families at Community Kids. We do the shopping for you! Or, families can purchase for their child’s school supplies from their child’s specific class list.
- PRIORITY REGISTRATION (ALUMNI, CURRENT AND CHURCH FAMILIES) is on Tuesday, January 14th from 9 AM TO NOON
- OPEN REGISTRATION (PUBLIC – FIRST TIME WITH COMMUNITY KIDS) is on Thursday, January 16th from 10 AM TO NOON