Children who are 3 years old by September 30th will enjoy a busy day of preschool including Circle Time, Center Time, and Enrichment Activities, such as Chapel, Music, Art, and hands-on learning. Our goal for 3-year-olds is to help them adjust to the classroom routine and to grow as a whole child. Children will have plenty of opportunities to explore a classroom that has been expressly prepared for them by a trained, experienced teacher. You’ll see your child grow in all developmental areas throughout the year. The school year runs from September to May each year.
In order to accommodate all students, Community kids is a NUT FREE Preschool.
- Snack Time (Daily)
- Weekly Learning Topics
- Chapel Time (Once per week)
- Music Time (Once per week)
- Story Time at the Library (Twice per month)
- Seasonal Events
Elipsis magna a terminal nulla elementum morbi elite forte maecenas est magna vehicula est node maecenas raesent arcu gravida vehicula est.
2 Day Threes (2D3's)
- Days – Tuesday and Thursday
- Time – 9am – 12pm
- Snack – Daily (Brought from Home)
- Ratio: 2 Teachers to 12 Students
- Cost: $275 per month (2019-2020 cost)
3 Day Threes (3D3's)
- Days – Monday/Wednesday/Friday (Busy Bees) or Wednesday/Thursday/Friday (Leap Frogs)
- Time – 9am – 1pm
- Snack and Lunch – Daily (Brought from Home)
- Ratio: 2 Teachers to 12 Students (Busy Bees) or 2 Teachers to 10 Students (Leap Frogs)
- Cost: $360 per month (2019-2020 cost)